When Zipi performs updates (i.e. field mapping, formatting, etc.) to reporting capabilities within Google Data Studio, Users may be required to reconfigure existing Data Sources that are associated with their Reports. The below steps should be taken to ensure all changes have been accepted/applied and maintain the integrity of the reporting data.
- If Report data appears to be missing or has stopped working, it may require an update to the Report's Data Source.
- Users can make updates to the Data Source by selecting Resource > Manage added data sources
- Once presented with the Data Sources screen, select ADD A DATA SOURCE. **Please note, when adding a new Data Source, be sure to use the same Company and Table (see below) as the existing Data Source being replaced. For example, if the Report is using Data from Company: Test Brokerage and referencing the Table: Deals, the newly added Data Source should also reference the same Company and Table.
- The User can select to either Connect to data (selecting a new Data Source) OR use My data sources (ONLY to be used if the Data Source has been updated with latest changes).
- Once the new Data Source has been added, the User will be returned to the Report with NO CHANGES being saved. In order to link the Report to the NEW Data Source, the User must select the NEW Data Source within the Report.
- Once the NEW Data Source is applied, the Report will automatically update and reflect the NEW information.