Dashboards are a great way to see and track your high level KPIs at a glance. With Zipi, many KPIs can be tracked in real-time, allowing you to see the most recent results at any time.
In this article we will cover:
Creating an Insights Dashboard
1. In the left navigation menu, go to Insights
2. If you are using Zipi for the first time, you should see this on the Insights page
3. Enter your board name and click Create
Note: This name can be edited, or dashboard removed later by clicking the pencil icon on your dashboard page.
- To delete a board, click the pencil icon on the Insights board
- Click Remove Dashboard
- You will be asked to confirm, click Yes
- The board will be removed from the dropdown