The Production Widget can be used to set your production goals by unit and volume and track how close you are to reaching those goals with each deal that closes.
Required fields for the widget
- Title: The title you want to name your widget for your Insights board
- Widget Period: You can choose from:
- Current week
- Current quarter
- Current month
- Current year
- Custom date
- Entity: The Profile you want to see the data for. By default you, it populates to the signed in user. You can change it to company or custom
- Deal Status: You can choose one or multiple deal statuses from the available Zipi statuses
- Deal Type: You can choose one or multiple deal types from the available Zipi deal types
- Unit Goal: Your goal for the number of deals for the selected profile
- Volume Goal: Your goal for the Sales Price for the selected profile
What does the widget show?
This widget shows the Unit and Volume goal for deals Yakko is part of with the closing date within the custom date range.
The Units show the number of deals Yakko is part of as a percentage of the goal.
The Volume shows the sum of Sales Price for deals Yakko is part of as a percentage of the goal.