In this article, we will look at how you close and process a deal in Zipi.
- Review the Deal Information and Transaction cards to ensure all information is correct
Note: The closing company must be filled out in order to approve the disbursement authorization. If the deal does not have a closing company, you can use N/A.
- Ensure that the numbers on the Disbursement PDF, the Disbursement card, and Payouts tab match
- Once you confirm that these numbers match, you can approve the disbursement by clicking the Approve button
- Once the disbursement is approved, you cannot make any changes. If you need to make changes, you can always un-approve the deal. Read more at: How to Approve, Un-approve or Edit a Completed Disbursement
- After approving the disbursement authorization, you will now want to navigate to the Payouts tab
- Go to the Payouts tab and select Confirm Payment Received under Closing
- Once this process is done, Zipi will create the relevant invoices for you and the other sales entities involved. Read more at: How to Complete a Payout - Summary, Closing, Remaining
- Next, pay any bills, if applicable in the Remaining tab
- Finally, change deal status to Processed