In this article, we will look at how to close and process a deal in Zipi.
- Review the Deal Information and Transaction sections to ensure all details are correct.
Note: The Commission Payer is required in order to approve the disbursement authorization.
- Ensure the numbers on the Disbursement PDF, the Disbursement cards, and Payouts tab match.
- Once the disbursement details have been verified, the deal can be approved by the clicking the Approve button.
- Following disbursement approval, the deal will not allow for any changes to be made. If changes are needed, the deal should be un-approved. Read more at: How to Approve, Un-approve or Edit a Completed Disbursement
- Once the deal is approved, payment information should be reviewed on the Payouts tab
- Go to the Payouts tab and select Confirm Payment Received under Closing
- Once complete, Zipi will create the relevant financial documents (i.e. invoices) for all sales entities listed on the deal. Read more at: How to Complete a Payout - Summary, Closing, Remaining
- If applicable, any financial documents related to payments At Remaining should be created and finalized.
- For all Closed deals, remember to update the Deal Status to the latest stage. It is recommended that Closed deals be updated to Processed in Zipi.