- Deal board layout improved with active card detection.
- Deal board performance enhancements.
- Additional Deal Board filter options added and changes to filter layout.
- Allow Form for Requesting Deal Deposit to be submitted without a defined Payment Method .
- Improved Updating Workflow for Deal Deposits without page refresh.
- Deal Deposit 'Closed' status updated to 'Paid'
- Dual Deal Stability Enhancements to care about additional edge cases.
- New 'None' option allows to revert an already selected Source of Business to be reverted to not have a selection.
Deal Compensation Calculations
- Profile logic improved to gracefully handle exceptions for improved Compensation Functions.
- Financial Calculation speed improved by 300%
- Source of Business 'None' option allows calculations with No Source of Business options selected to be included as a compensation profile trigger.
Sales & Purchases
- Payment Received will now reference Deal name in Payment Details
- Legacy Invoices migrated to latest invoice model.
- Speed to load invoices on Invoices page has been improved (refactored database queries).
- Contact Class - Classes allow Contact Records to be combined into a single Class and be used in other functions throughout the system. For example a Contact Class can be used in recurring invoices (similar to how Directory Groups are currently used).
- Improved contact loading performance by 70% (decreased latency).
- Profit & Loss report renamed to Income Statement
- Activate Bank feed for Existing Bank Accounts
- Improved User Verification Flow for Sole Proprietorship entities.
- Various Visual User Experience Improvements
- Display Currently Connected General Ledger Account
- Addressed issue when Skyslope users would change their email address it would also force them to reconnect to Zipi.
- Dotloop updates to improve user experience including renaming the 'Sync As' option and adding additional tooltips.
- Support for Dotloop Tenant Agents has been added, previously the only options was Buying Agent, but now Brokerages can use the 'Tenant Agent' type.
- Introduce a new 'Connections' page that shows the status of each deal connection between addons and Zipi.
Platform & Company Settings
- Launch new Community, Access through: zipi.app/login (signin) > Profile Menu (top right) > Need Help option
- Status Column added for Companies
- Icons Updated system-wide to better reflect new standards for object types in the system.
- Additional options added to sort accounts in the Chart of Accounts
- Allow in-app notifications to be muted.
- Import module has updated import examples and the accepted date format has been updated to MM/DD/YYYY.
- Fixed bug when not all users were added to default 'Company' group if there was an error during the import process.