This option allows Zipi Pay users to pay other companies into their Business bank accounts, even if they do not have a Zipi Pay account active.
Note: Receivers must provide a US business bank account. EFT transfers to personal or consumer accounts will not be accepted.
Note: You must have a payment gateway activated in order to enable EFT transfers.
- Select Contacts from the vertical menu on the right.
The Contacts page appears.
- Scroll and select the contact you wish to add EFT details for
Their contact information appears.
- Select Payment Methods in the horizontal scrolling menu
- Under Pay Money (to Contact), select Add Bank Account
The Account Information dialogue appears
- Enter the contact's bank account details.
- Check the box to acknowledge the disclaimer.
- Click Connect.
Your contact will now be ready to receive payments by EFT.
NOTE: EFT Cutoff Times
- Standard Transfers: 5:30p ET
- Nextday: 4:15p ET