In this article we will cover:
Once you have created an Insights board, you will be ready to begin adding your Widgets, or sections that visualize data.
1. To add a Widget, click the pencil icon at the top right of your screen.
2. Click the Add Widget to add a widget.
3. Choose the type of data you would like to visualize by selecting the Widget Type from the dropdown menu, then click the Add button.
4. You will next be required to add more information based on the widget you choose, enter that and click Save.
5. You'll want to be sure you pay attention as to who you select in the Entity field. If you select only yourself, your report will be ran on your information only. You can also select Company or Custom to base your widget information on the entire company or a select team, individual, etc.
- To edit a widget, click the pencil icon on the Insights board
- Click the settings icon for the widget you want to edit
- This allows you to edit the widget
- Once you are done, click Save
- Once you update your widget, save the board by clicking Save at the top right of your screen
- The widget will be updated and you will see a success message at the bottom of your screen
You can move the position of your widgets on the Insights board by dragging them around. Watch this video.
- To delete a widget, click the pencil icon on the Insights board
- Click the delete icon for the widget you want to delete
- You will be asked to confirm, click Yes
- The widget will be removed, click Save to save the dashboard
- The widget will be removed and you will see a success message at the bottom of your screen