Once your brokerage invites you to Zipi, you should receive an email to the address on record. You'll receive an email from Zipi Inc (using the domain @zipi.app or @zipi.co).
Note: Please check your spam or junk folder if you don't receive this invitation.
- Once you receive the email, you can either select click here or copy and paste the URL into your browser.
Note: This URL will only work once. If you attempt use it multiple times, you will receive the message below.
For all future logins, please go to zipi.co.
- You will be taken to the User Registration page where you can change your name and create your password.
Note: You cannot edit your email address at this stage. If you want to change it, you can either do that after you register (if you have the permission) or contact your broker.
- Once you have filled out the required fields, click Submit
- You will be logged into Zipi to your My Business Account
Note: If your broker did not give you access to a My Business Account, you will be logged into your broker's account.
- You can navigate to your broker's account by clicking My Business
- Select the broker's account from the dropdown
- You will now be directed to your broker's account.