Note: You can read more about this at Default Sales Compensation.
- The deal creation page has been updated to replace the Disbursement card with the Sales Entities Configuration card.
- You can add or remove a sales entity, change primary agents, and assign agents a deal percentage at deal creation.
- You can now create deals without applying any Compensation Plans by disabling the Apply Rules toggle. When you create a deal now, none of the existing compensation plans will apply to this deal.
- You can Create a deal or Create & Close a deal.
- You can view the agent and company split as a separate financial transfer on the Disbursement card.