Roles define what permission Profiles have in the broker account. In this article, we will look at:
The Roles Page
This section will look at the different options on the Roles page.
- This lets you create new Roles
- This show the name of the Role
- This lets you edit an existing Role
- In the left navigation menu, go to Company > Directory > Roles
- This takes you to the Roles page
- Click the Create New Role button at the top right of your screen
- Enter the name for your Role in the Title field
- You can now enable the toggle for the different modules you want this Role to have access to. Enabling the toggle shows you a table with a list of permissions for the specific module
- For each permission, you have the following options:
- View: The user will only be able to view
- Create: The user create
- Edit: The user can edit
- Delete: The user can delete
- Manage: The user has access to all of the above
- Once you have checked the relevant permissions, click Save Role
- You will now see this Role on the Roles page
- Once a Role is created, you can edit it any time. Click the Edit button next to the Role you want to update.
- Make your changes and click Save Role.
- Click the Edit button next to the Role you want to delete
- Click Delete
- You will be asked to confirm if you want to proceed, click Confirm
Note: If this Role is assigned to any Profiles, it will be removed.
- Once a role is deleted, it will no longer be visible on the Roles page.