Once you have Dotloop activated, you have the option to create it in Zipi or Dotloop when you click Create. Read more at: Activating Dotloop for Agents.
If you don't see Dotloop here, then it did not connect.
With the Dotloop add-on, you can have the following options:
Creating deals in Zipi from Dotloop
- Click Dotloop in the Create dropdown
- This opens a new tab with the Dotloop Sync Page
- You can search for a Dotloop loop here and filter your results based on creation dates, type, or status. Below, you can see deals begin to populate based on the search parameters set.
- Select the deal you want to pull into Zipi and enable the toggle
- You can change the role on the agent and assign them a percentage of the deal as well. Click the agent role and select a new one from the dropdown
Note: Ensure that the checkbox next to the agent name is checked, otherwise the % of Deal field will be disabled.
- You can switch Primary Agents by clicking the agent icon and selecting Make Primary
- If everything is okay, you will see Ready next to the deal name, this means you can start syncing your deal
- Click Start Sync
- Once the sync completes, you will be redirected to the deals dashboard in Zipi. You can search for the deal here
- You will now see the deal in Zipi along with a Dotloop icon indicating the deal came from Dotloop
- The deal has a bi-directional sync, any changes made in Zipi will reflect in Dotloop and vice versa
- Once a deal has been synced, you will see the following icon next to the deal name