Adding Dotloop to the Navigation Menu
Once you have activated Dotloop for your company, you will have the option to add the Dotloop Integration to your navigation menu.
- In the left navigation menu, go to Marketplace
- This will take you to the Activated add-ons tab, enable the Display in Main Navigation toggle on the Dotloop card
- Once the toggle in enabled, you should see the Dotloop Integration in the navigation menu
Dotloop Integration Page
- Clicking Dotloop Integration on the navigation menu will take you to the Connected Users page
Filtering Connected Users
You can filter your users based on their connected status.
- Click the Connected Status dropdown on the top left of your screen
- Choose the status to sort by:
- All: shows all the users in your company
- Activated: shows users that have activated Dotloop
- Connected: shows users that have connected to a Dotloop account
- N/A: shows users that have not activated Dotloop
- You will now see users with the selected connected status
- You can search for users by their profile name
- Click the Company Settings button on the Connected Users page
- This opens the Company Settings page
This option uploads the DA and trade sheet from you deal in Zipi to Dotloop when the deal is approved. You can enable the toggle for either or both the DA and trade sheet.
When you approve a deal in Zipi, you will see the DA and trade sheet in Dotloop.