Dotloop Defaults are available for everyone who has activated the Dotloop add-on.
To access these settings by following the steps below.
- Go to the profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select Apps from the dropdown
- Click Settings on the Dotloop card
- This will take you to the Dotloop Defaults page
- To turn on this feature, enable the toggle
Note: Draft deals created here will not be synced as dual deals in Zipi.
- Next, you will add any Dotloop profiles and loop statuses you want to auto-create by clicking the +
- Any deal that meets these conditions will be auto-created in Zipi. You have the following options:
- Transaction Type: You can choose between the different Dotloop transaction types
- Loop Status: You can choose between the different Dotloop statuses
- Enable Notifications: Enabling this option means you get a notification every time a deal is auto-created in Zipi
Note: Everyone who has the View Any Deal permission in Roles will get this notification.
- Once you have selected your profile, transaction type, and loop status, click Save & Go To Zipi
Note: Auto-create runs every 5 minutes.
- Any new deals in Dotloop that meet the criteria will now be auto-created in Zipi
Map Profiles to Divisions
This option lets you map your Dotloop profiles to divisions in Zipi so that every time a profile creates a loop, when it is synced to Zipi, the deal is part of the selected division. You will see all your Dotloop profiles here.
Every time a deal is created by the default profile in Dotloop gets synced in Zipi, it will be part of Division Two.