Individual Settings are available for everyone who has activated the SkySlope add-on.
To access your individual settings, follow the steps below.
- Go to the profile icon at the top right of your screen
- Select Apps from the dropdown
- Click Settings on the SkySlope card
- This will take you to the Individual Settings page
- You have the following options here:
- SkySlope Credentials: You can edit your SkySlope credentials here
- Auto-Create: This option lets you auto-create any new deals in SkySlope in Zipi
- Manually Syncing Deals
- Default Office: You can select your default office. This will be used by default for all manually synced deals
- Default Agent Profile: You can select your default agent. This will be used by default for all manually synced deals
- To turn on this feature, enable the toggle
Note: This auto-create will not work if auto-create is turned on company wide.
Note: Draft deals created here will not be synced as dual deals in Zipi.
- This lets you add the trigger(s) for auto-creation
- Any deal that meets these conditions will be auto-created in Zipi. You have the following options:
- SkySlope Office: You can choose one or multiple SkySlope offices
- Transaction Type: You can choose Listing, Sale, or both
- Transaction Status: You can choose between the different SkySlope statuses
- Enable Notifications: Enabling this option means you get a notification every time a deal is auto-created in Zipi
- Once you have created you trigger, click Save & Go To Zipi
Note: Auto-create runs every 5 minutes.
- Any new deals in SkySlope that meet the criteria will now be auto-created in Zipi
Manually Syncing Deals
This option lets you choose your default office and agent for when you push a deal to SkySlope.
Every time you push an existing deal from Zipi to SkySlope, these fields will be auto-populated.