Auto-tags allow you to tag certain deals based on specific conditions, e.g. states, communities, etc.
Note: This is currently a Beta feature that requires activation in order to be used. Please contact your Zipi Customer Success representative for assistance.
In this article, we will cover:
- Go to Company > Settings >Automation
- This takes you to the to the Automation page where you can create and manage auto-tags
- Click the Create Auto-tag button at the top right of your screen
- This opens the Create Auto-tag pop-up where you will fill in the following fields:
- Automation Title: the title of this auto-tag
- Tags: the tags you want to choose
- Item: this defaults to Deals
- Deal Field: if the selected field matches the condition and filter, the auto-tag is applied to the associated deal(s). When a deal field is added, it adds another field, Condition Type.
- Condition Type: you can choose from:
- Contains: if the selected field contains the given filter
- Does Not Contain: if the selected field does not contain the given filter
- Equals: if the selected field matches the given filter
- Does Not Equal: if the selected field does not match the given filter
- Empty: if the selected field in blank in the deal
- Multiple Items: This lets you type in multiple values for Filter
- Filter: the value based on which the auto-tag will be applied
- Once all the required fields are filled in, you will see the following options:
- AND means you can apply this tag to another field
- OR means you can apply this tag to this or another field, whatever condition is satisfied
- Deselect means it will only apply the tag to this field
- Once all of the fields are filled in, click Save
- Before the tag is created, you have the option to apply it to all existing deals. If you choose Apply Later, you will still have the option to apply the tag to deals at a later time
- When you go to the deal, you will see this tag
Once a tag is created, you can modify it any time.
- Click the overflow menu next to the tag name
- Click Edit
- This opens the Edit Auto-tag pop-up
- Once you make your changes, click Update
- You will be asked if you want to apply the auto-tag to all deals
Apply to All Deals
If you have not applied the auto-tag to any deals, you can do it at any time.
- Click Apply to All deals
- You will be asked to confirm if you want to apply it to all deals
- On successfully applying the auto-tag, you will see a success message at the top of your screen
Un-apply From All Deals
This options lets you remove the auto-tag from all deals it was applied to.
- Select Un-apply from all deals
- You will see the auto-tag on the Automation page but it will be removed from the deals it was applied to.
- Click Delete
- You will be asked to confirm if you want to proceed, click Delete
- On successfully deleting the auto-tag, you will see a success message at the top of your screen and the tag will be removed from the automation page