- We have updated our widgets to add a custom date range.
- We have added the ability to use OAuth, an industry standard authentication protocol through Plaid for banks that provide such authentication (e.g. Chase, Wells Fargo, Capital One).
- We have updated Zipi, so that:
- Deal participants with no email can be added from SkySlope to Zipi
- This deal participant will be visible on the trade sheet
- You can click the visibility icon to ignore or hide the participant. This will not show the deal participant on
- The trade sheet
- The disbursement document
- The view deal page
- You can click on the participant name to add them as a contact to Zipi. Any updates made here will be reflected in SkySlope
- When a role is deleted, the user's permissions in their brokerage account update accordingly. If a user had multiple roles, the user loses access to the modules from the deleted role.
- We have updated Zipi so that:
- On deleting the default deal board, Zipi sets the All Deals board to default
- If there is no All Deals board, Zipi creates one when the default board is removed
- We have updated Zipi so that you can choose your commission payer from the following deal participants:
- Closing Company (default)
- You can now search for company names in SkySlope with even a single character.
- We have updated Zipi so that sub-titles in Zipi for deal participants(title contact or attorney contact) are synced in SkySlope.
- If you had issues with adding royalties to deal manually or through a compensation profile, it has been fixed.
- If you had issues with flat fees based on deal splits not working, it has been fixed.
- If you were seeing duplicate sales entities on the Disbursement card, it has been fixed.
- If you had deal participants disappearing when a commission payer was selected, it has been fixed.
- If you had issues with adding divisions that can conduct transactions as sales entities to a deal, it has been fixed.
- If a user's role changes in Zipi, the changes will not be reflected in SkySlope.